Cherokee Nation Technologies has broad experience working across the entire life cycle of systems administration.
CNT’s expertise ranges from the evaluation, integration, security and deployment of hardware and applications, to systems monitoring, updating, optimizing and decommissioning. CNT ensures the integrity, reliability and consistency of data and systems by providing the necessary resources, processes and tools to preserve high-quality performance.
CNT administrators provide expertise in most technological platforms, including MS Windows, UNIX, Linux, VAX/VMS, and Mac. This support involves the following:
• Deploying upgrades and patches
• Managing and monitoring system security processes and controls
• Ensuring system configuration and performance
• Testing hardware components and software releases
• Researching and recommending future technologies to meet project needs