The developers at Cherokee Nation Technologies have significant experience creating custom applications, designing databases and providing application support.
CNT combines a flexible project management model with the ability to develop and support a wide range of applications, and a deep understanding of trends, technology and processes required to deliver maximum return on investment.
From supporting and enhancing the USDA’s eGrants Access Manager, to developing the Emergency Qualifications System (EQS), CNT has consistently proven its expertise in design, development, enhancement, testing, deployment, service desk and project management.
Additional expertise in Software Development & Maintenance includes:
• Rapid Application Development techniques to ensure client functionality
• Object oriented design and programming with database systems
• Utilizing data mining techniques to obtain data set information
• Programming with SQL for object based, transactional, and relational databases
• Developing code to connect to databases