Cherokee Nation Technologies serves commercial and government clients with time-tested solutions that increase client effectiveness through the intelligent use of technology. CNT delivers best-value solutions by partnering with its clients to help them achieve their goals. CNT provides quality services such as:
• Application modernization & data management
• Business process & training services
• Facility, IT infrastructure & physical security systems
• Records & data management
• Remote sensing, unmanned aircraft services & GIS
• Scientific & research support
• Service desk & end-user solutions
The company is headquartered in Tulsa, Okla., with regional offices in Fort Collins, Colo., Lakewood, Colo. and client locations nationwide.
Cherokee Nation Technologies is owned by Cherokee Nation Businesses – the economic engine of Cherokee Nation, the largest Native American tribe in the U.S. One-hundred percent of the company’s profits supports future business investments and the well-being of the tribe’s citizens through health care, education and job creation, ensuring better lives for Cherokees today and tomorrow.